The Pac-12 Conference Tuesday announced weekly pairings and site designations for all league play during the 2016-17 men’s basketball season. Specific dates and times for each game will be disclosed later once television selections are finalized. Every conference contest will be shown by either ESPN, FOX, CBS or the Pac-12 Network.
Washington will open conference play with three consecutive home games, first taking on in-state rival Washington State the week of Dec. 28-Jan. 1, then facing the Oregon schools the week of Jan. 4-8.
UW will play Stanford and California on the road the week of Jan. 11-15 and return home to face mountain schools Utah and Colorado Jan. 18-22.
Washington will close its regular season with three consecutive road games, first at Washington State (Feb. 22-26) then at UCLA and USC (March 1-4). Washington’s conference pairings and site designations:
- Dec. 28-Jan. 1 – vs. Washington State
- Jan. 4 -8 – vs. Oregon State/Oregon
- Jan. 11-15 – at Stanford/California
- Jan. 18-22 – vs. Utah/Colorado
- Jan. 25-29 – at Arizona State/Arizona
- Feb. 1-5 – vs. UCLA/USC
- Feb. 8-12 – at Utah/Colorado
- Feb. 15-19 – vs. Arizona State/Arizona
- Feb. 22-26 – at Washington State
- March 1-4 – at UCLA/USC