“Wayback Machine” is published every Tuesday as part of Sportspress Northwests package of home-page features collectively titled, The Rotation. In “Wayback Machine,” Seattle historian David Eskenazi offers a photo/essay that focuses on the rich sporting history of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest.
The Rotations weekly schedule:
- Monday: That Was The Week That Was (TW3) A snarky, day-by-day review of the week just ended.
- Tuesday: Wayback Machine Sports historian David Eskenazis deep dive into local sports history, replete with photo eye candy.
- Wednesday: Nobody Asks But Us We ask, and answer, fun and quirky questions nobody else is asking.
- Thursday: Water Cooler Cool Art Thiel takes on the weekend for the benefit of the more casual fan.
- Friday: Top 5 List The alpha and omega of Northwest sports, at least as far as were concerned.
In today’s Wayback Machine, Mr. Eskenazi offers some thoughts — and images — on the first exhibition game in Dallas Cowboys history, which had a decidedly local flavor. You can check out Wayback Machine on the home page below, or by clicking here.